David Maasbach is the president of the Johan Maasbach World Mission Foundation and is pastor of The Blessing The Hague (Capitol Gospel Center). Through his preachings, TV broadcasts and books he has been able to encourage many people in Holland and around the world. ‘The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the most wonderful good news! We preach the most beautiful message there is. God loves the world! This message needs to be preached and our goal was, is and shall be: ‘To bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the greatest number of people in the shortest possible time, using all means and media at our disposal.’ We do this already for more than 60 years through our campaigns in Holland and abroad, radio and TV broadcasts, books, magazines, tracts, children homes, Bible schools, children- and youth ministry, summer camps, church planting, prayer network, special seasonal feasts, concerts, musicals etc. etc.’
He is the first Dutch preacher that, through a breakthrough miracle of God, was able to buy a slot on national TV with one of the popular, well-known commercial broadcasting companies in Holland. With his weekly TV broadcasts on SBS6 he reaches tens of thousands of people with the message of the Gospel.
- Worldwide – Therefore we focus on the whole world.
- A movement – We work as one big family under leadership of the Holy Spirit.
- Churches – Together with local churches or church groups or networks.
- Ministries – In partnership with Christian organizations that have a specific goal, like social work, campus ministries, multimedia etc.
- Our goal is to bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the greatest number of people in the shortest possible time, using all means and media at our disposal.
- Evangelism through crusades, conferences and personal witnessing.
- Equipping Spirit filled workers, so that they will be leaders in the churches and ministries.
- Planting healthy and harvesting churches and ministries, especially in areas that haven’t been or hardly have been evangelized already, so that they will have an impact on society for Christ.
- Stretching out to the poor and those in need to show them God’s love through acts of compassion.
- To glorify God in all we do. ‘The highest goal and purpose of man is to glorify God and enjoy Him fully forever.’
- To fulfill the great commission of Jesus Christ: ‘Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.’ (Matthew 28:19-20)