The Asia Pacific region extends from the windswept prairies of Mongolia to the thousands of islands scattered across the Pacific Ocean. Languages and cultures are diverse, and wealth exists beside poverty. Yet the truth of God’s Word is transcending all barriers.
- Poverty, sickness and illiteracy give many challenges in bringing the Gospel.
- This area is often hit by forces of nature such as earthquakes, floods, tsunami’s and forest fires that pose great difficulties.
- In some places there is great political instability and the government limits the spreading of the Gospel.
A few things of what we have been able to do
- The Philippines campaigns with the MAP Band (Manila, San Jose, Mindoro)
- Indonesia campaigns (Jakarta, Bandung, Solo, Manado, etc.), social work (Semarang)